This course is conducted online by an Instructor using Zoom.
A form is an essential element of a website; it streamlines communication and assists with lead generation.A form can be used for enquiries, online registrations, surveys, feedback, quotes, bookings. Data from forms can be exported in CSV format for further analysis if need be.The Contact Form 7 plugin will be used on this Instructor-Led Online WordPress Forms Training Course.
At the end of the course, you should be able to:[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#9c2926″]
- Install and configure the plugin
- Create a Thank You Page
- Generate and add the Google reCAPTCHA keys
- Create an online form with different fields for completion
- Add multi-steps for long forms
- Add Google Analytics for form tracking
- Create conditional fields
- Apply the steps for uploading attachments
- Configure who will receive the form and who must be carbon copied
- Configure the e-mail message body
- Create an autoresponder/autoreply
- Add multi-steps to the form
- Add the shortcode to a page and place the page on the menu
- Install a plugin to save the data to a database
- Export the data in CSV format
- Add different skins to the form for a professional layout
[dt_divider style=”thin” /]You must have experience working in the Backend/Dashboard of WordPress or have attended the FLOSSNet WordPress Training Course online
.[dt_gap height=”10″ /]
[dt_divider style=”thin” /]The course will be conducted online on the following dates:[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#9c2926″]
|Course Dates||Receive a 25% Discount if You Register By This Date|
[/su_list]The course will be conducted from 9:00 – 11:30 with a 15-minute break.This course can be conducted on-demand online for a group of a minimum of 3 people at a date and time which is convenient for both parties.[dt_gap height=”10″ /]
Online Training Requirements
[dt_divider style=”thin” /]
Click here to read how we conduct our Instructor-Led Online Training Courses
- You are required to have a laptop, Mac or PC
- You require at least a LTE/4G connection and 1GB of bandwidth for a 4-hour session.
- The use of a headset is recommended to block out unwanted noise and distractions.
[dt_gap height=”10″ /]
[dt_divider style=”thin” /]Please take note of the following:[su_list icon=”icon: check-circle” icon_color=”#9c2926″]
- We design online forms as a service using Contact Form 7.
- We can provide premium support if you have the plugin installed and require help.
- Complete the course enquiry if you have specific questions or requirements before you register for the online training course.
[/su_list][dt_gap height=”10″ /]
[dt_divider style=”thin” /][dt_button link=”https://flossnet.co.za/registration-for-online-courses” target_blank=”true” button_alignment=”default” animation=”fadeIn” size=”small” style=”default” bg_color_style=”default” bg_hover_color_style=”default” text_color_style=”default” text_hover_color_style=”default” icon=”fa fa-chevron-circle-right” icon_align=”left”]Click Here to Register Online[/dt_button][dt_gap height=”10″ /]