1. Your course fee must be paid in full before the course date.
2. If you want to cancel this online course, then you must inform FLOSSNet in writing by fax or e-mail, 10 working days before the course date in order not to forfeit your course fee. FLOSSNet will deduct 25% of the course fee as a cancellation fee.
3. If you do not present yourself, for whatsoever reason, on the course date, then you forfeit the course fee.
4. If you want to postpone this online course, then you must inform FLOSSNet in writing by fax or e-mail about the postponement at least three working days before the course date.
5. The course will be automatically postponed to the next course date. Only one postponement is allowed.
6. The course fee will be forfeited if you do not attend the postponed course.
7. Substitutions can be made three working days before the course date by informing FLOSSNet in writing by fax or e-mail. An online registration form must be completed by the new participant.
8. A substitute cannot postpone a course. If a substitute does not present him/herself on the day of the course, then the course fee is forfeited.
9. FLOSSNet will provide you with a digital certificate. A R150.00 will be levied if you want a hard copy of your certificate to be posted to you.
10. A Course Confirmation e-mail will be sent to you at least five days before the start of the course. It is your responsibility to follow up if you did not receive the Course Confirmation.
11. FLOSSNet's liability will be limited to the refunding of the course fee only if this online course is cancelled by FLOSSNet for whatsoever reason.
ACCOUNT NAME: FLOSSNET CC
BANK: Standard Bank
BRANCH CODE: 051001
ACCOUNT NO: 0000-29572
Use your Name and Surname as the reference number or the Invoice Number
The proof of payment must be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 0865-657-296
I have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions as set out above and agree to follow and abide by them. I am computer literate and confident with the keyboard and mouse. I have familiarised myself with the course prerequisites, outline, and content.
I accept the above Terms and Conditions