Mobile No (required)
Alternative Contact Number
E-mail Address (required)
Alternative E-mail Address
Course Name (required)
Select a CourseWooCommerce Training CourseCiviCRM Training CourseMoodle Training CourseWooCommerce Training CourseGIMP Training CourseWordPress Training CourseJoomla Training CourseWordPress SEO Training CourseTurboCASH Training CourseVirtueMart Training CourseAdvanced WordPress Training Course
Course Start Date (required)
Course Venue (required)
Select a VenueAlbertonBloemfonteinCape TownCenturionDurbanPort Elizabeth
How Should Your Name Appear On the Certificate?
How Did You Get to Know About FLOSSNet?
=== TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION ===
1. Your course fee must be paid in full before the course date.
2. If you want to cancel this course, then you must inform FLOSSNet in writing by fax or e-mail, 15 working days before the course date. FLOSSNet will deduct 20% of the course fee as a cancellation fee. Otherwise, you will forfeit the course fee.
3. FLOSSNet's liability will be limited to the refunding of the course fee only if this course is cancelled by FLOSSNet for whatsoever reason.
4. If you want to postpone this course, then you must inform FLOSSNet in writing by fax or e-mail about the postponement at least two working days before the course date.
5. A non-refundable postponement fee of R400.00 will be levied which must be paid before you attend the next course.
6. A postponed course cannot be cancelled or postponed again and must be taken within four months of postponement.
7. Substitutions can be made three working days before the course date by informing FLOSSNet in writing by fax or e-mail. A registration form must be completed by the new participant.
8. If you do not present yourself, for whatsoever reason, on the course date, then you forfeit the course fee.
9. You must bring a laptop/Mac to the course.
10. Photos will be taken on the course which might be placed on the FLOSSNet website.
11. FLOSSNet will provide a digital certificate. A R150.00 will be levied if you want a hard copy of your certificate to be posted to you.
12. A course confirmation will be send to you for the latest four working days before the start of the course. It is your responsibility to follow up if you did not receive the course confirmation.
13. FLOSSNet will not be held responsible for injury to, or death of a participant nor the loss or damage of personal property, whether it is as a result of negligence on the part of FLOSSNet.
14. In the event where a participant registers for two courses, but only attend one course and cancel/postpone the other course, then the discounts will fall away and the course attended will be charged the full standard fee. The participant/organisation/company will be refunded the balance. The terms and conditions for course cancellation applies as per condition 2.
15. In the event where two participants registers for a course, but only one participant attends and the other participant cancels/postpone, then the discounts will fall away and the full standard course fee will be charged for the participant who attended. The participant/organisation/company will be refunded the balance. The terms and conditions for course cancellation applies as per condition 2.
I have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions as set out above and agree to follow and abide by them. I am computer literate and confident with the keyboard and mouse. I have familiarised myself with the course prerequisites, outline, and content.
=== BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS ===
ACCOUNT NAME: FLOSSNET CC
BANK: Standard Bank
BRANCH CODE: 051001
ACCOUNT NO: 0000-29572
Use your name and surname as the reference number or the Invoice Number
The proof of payment must be e-mailed to: email@example.com or faxed to: 0865-657-296
I accept the above Terms and Conditions
Please leave this field empty.
Type the answer below? 2 plus 2