A newsletter, which is an essential part of any website for e-mail marketing, is another way of reaching your customers or clients or prospects. E-mail marketing is one of the most powerful tools today to take your businesses to the next level.
Anyone signing up for your newsletter on your website, has already shown their willingness to continue to listen to what you have to offer.
The Newsletter plugin will be used on the course.
The following are some of the features of the plugin:
- Unlimited subscribers with statistics
- Unlimited newsletters with tracking
- Subscription spam check with domain/ip black lists, Akismet, captcha
- Delivery speed fine control (from 12 emails per hour to as much as your blog can manage)
- Drag and drop composer with responsive email layout
- Multi-list targeting with list combinations like all in, at least one, not in and so on
- Customisable subscription widget, page or custom form
- WordPress User Registration seamless integration
- Single And Double Opt-In plus privacy checkbox
- Subscribers lists to fine-target your campaigns
- Customisable Themes
- Status panel to check your blog mailing capability and configuration
- Compatible with every SMTP plugin
- Subscribers import from file
- Newsletter with HTML and Text message versions
- Newsletter subscription check box on standard WordPress registration form
- Auto confirmation on first login
- Imports already registered use
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Install and configure the plugin
- Create different lists
- Import subscribers
- Add subscription options to a sidebar
- Create and send newsletters/e-mails
- Take steps to prevent your e-mail from being marked as spam
- Create a profile page for subscribers
- Set the number of e-mails per hour
- Create a cron job to automate the sending of e-mails
- Protecting the subscription Form
- Check the correctness of DNS records (DKIM, SPF, DMARC) which effects e-mail delivery
- Manage subscription updates and cancellations
- Using third parties to send e-mails
Course Dates and Venues
- Alberton: T B A
The course will be conducted from 9:00 – 12:00
Other Training Delivery Options
We also have the following training delivery options available:
The course can be conducted at your premises in Gauteng during the week or on a Saturday.
The course can be conducted online, irrespective of location, using TeamViewer and Skype during the week or on a Saturday.
We can implement a newsletter feature on your website and provide you with training.
Our Training Venue
We can hire the venue (Alberton or Centurion) where we conduct our training courses and train you and/or your colleagues during the week.
Please take note of the following:
- Complete the course enquiry if you have specific questions or requirements before you register for the course.
- We can provide premium support if you have the plugin installed and require assistance with some aspect of the plugin.
- You must bring a laptop/Mac to the course.