About Our HTML5 and CSS3 Training Course
Our 3-day HTML5 and CSS3 Training Course will equip you with the knowledge and skills to use HTML5 and CSS3 to create a website which is one of the most useful skills in the world. Even if you have a WordPress or Joomla website, this course will still be beneficial to you since it will simply mean that once you have acquired the skills, you will then be in a position to customise the theme of your WordPress website or the template of your Joomla website.
In this course, you will be learning by doing. At the end of the course, you will have developed a website.
When you’re finished with this course, you will have a functional foundational knowledge of web page coding that will help you as you move forward to becoming a front-end developer or a web page designer or customising your theme or template.
There are no prerequisites for the course – no web design, HTML, or CSS knowledge or skills are required.
You must bring a laptop.
This HTML5 & CSS3 Training Course course is open to anyone, including:
- Web Designers & Developers
- Front-End Developers
- Those who want customise their website’s theme or template
- Those who does not have a good grip on HTML or CSS
At the end of this HTML5 and CSS3 training course, you will be able to:
- HTML5 structural semantic markup
- Understand the relationship of HTML & CSS
- Create cascading stylesheets (CSS) to control design, and for device and browser integration
- Perform HTML and CSS online validation
- Develop a website as part of the course
Brief Course Outline
The following is a brief course outline:
- Module 1: Getting started
- Module 2: Introduction to HTML
- Module 3: Intermediate HTML
- Module 4: Introduction to CSS
- Module 5: Intermediate CSS
- Module 6: Advanced CSS
- Module 7: Publish your website
Course Venues & Dates
The course dates are as follows:
|Cape Town||1 – 3 November 2021|
|Centurion||10 – 12 November 2021|
We have generous discounts for Early Bird payments and for group bookings.
The HTML5 & CSS3 Training Course can be conducted for a minimum of 3 participants at your venue/premises or at the venue where we conduct our training courses.
If the training is outside the greater Cape Town area, then we will require a minimum of 4 participants.
Our standard discounts and coupons do not apply to private training. There are special discounts for private training.
Registration for the course is open.Register Online Back to the Training Courses Page