This course is conducted online by an Instructor using Zoom.
A form is an essential element of a website; it streamlines communication and assists with lead generation.
A form can be used for enquiries, online registrations, surveys, feedback, quotes, bookings. Data from forms can be exported in CSV format for further analysis if need be.
The Contact Form 7 plugin will be used on this Instructor-Led Online WordPress Forms Training Course.
At the end of the course, you should be able to:
- Install and configure the plugin
- Create a Thank You Page
- Generate and add the Google reCAPTCHA keys
- Create an online form with different fields for completion
- Add multi-steps for long forms
- Add Google Analytics for form tracking
- Create conditional fields
- Apply the steps for uploading attachments
- Configure who will receive the form and who must be carbon copied
- Configure the e-mail message body
- Create an autoresponder/autoreply
- Add multi-steps to the form
- Add the shortcode to a page and place the page on the menu
- Install a plugin to save the data to a database
- Export the data in CSV format
- Add different skins to the form for a professional layout
The course will be conducted online on the following dates:
- 14 December 2020
- 25 January 2021
The course will be conducted from 9:00 – 11:30 with a 15-minute break.
This course can be conducted on-demand online for a group of a minimum of 3 people at a date and time which is convenient for both parties.
Online Training Requirements
- You are required to have a laptop, Mac or PC
- You require at least a LTE/4G connection and 1GB of bandwidth for a 4-hour session.
- The use of a headset is recommended to block out unwanted noise and distractions.
Please take note of the following:
- We design online forms as a service using Contact Form 7.
- We can provide premium support if you have the plugin installed and require help.
- Complete the course enquiry if you have specific questions or requirements before you register for the online training course.