In this video series, you will be taken through the steps meticulously on how to change the theme of your website to ArileWP. We provide you with all the wording and images to get the hang of the theme quicker. Otherwise, you will use your own wording and images if you fancy the theme. This video series is aimed at those who have attended our Online WordPress Training Course, our Face-to-Face WordPress Training Course, or those who have worked through the Self-Paced WordPress Training Course.
At the end of the video series, your website should look like this.
Once you have worked through the videos and steps to have your website look like the ArileWP theme, you will then have the knowledge and skills to make your website look like any theme in this gallery.
We will assist with changing font (size, colour, type) and theme colours within the free support period.
Our advice is as follows:
- Install the theme on a website that is on the localhost and play around with it.
- Duplicate your live website on the localhost if you want to use a theme from Arile WP.
- Once the theme has been implemented on the website on the localhost, back it up and make it live.
2. Installing the ArileWP Theme
Installing the ArileWP Theme05:00
3. Enabling the New Home Page
Enabling the New Home Page07:13
4. Re-Creating the Widgets
Re-Creating the Widgets14:16
5. Adding a Logo
Adding a Logo06:35
6. The Frontpage Sections
The Frontpage Sections06:23
7. Main Slider Section
Main Slider Section07:20
8. Theme Info Area Section
Theme Info Area Section06:25
9. Service Section
10. Project Section
11. Testimonial Section
12. Blog Section
13. Menu Settings
14. Typography (Font) Settings
Typography (Font) Settings09:34
15. Page Header
16. Background Colour or Image
Background Colour or Image06:12